Drools Focus Starter Super Premium Dog Food
Drools Focus Super Premium All Breed Starter Pet Food is a corn and wheat free, all breed formula, specially designed for weaning puppies from 3 weeks to 3 months who require an increased amount of protein, energy and essential nutrients and are on a gluten free diet. As with all products of this range the FOCUS is on more meat, but is also enriched with natural antioxidants, prebiotics, probiotics and omega fatty acids for better gut health, digestion and absorption which support the overall growth and development of puppies after weaning. Also, ideal for lactating mother dogs, as the essential nutrients helps in both fetal development and milk production.
- Specially designed for the weaning puppies those are from 3 weeks to 3 months who requires more amount of protein, energy and essential nutrients.
- In the developing stage the puppy’s digestive system is immature.Drools Focus Starter pet food is highly digestible which supports optimal absorption and assimilation in the body.
- Enriched with quality nutrients which supports the overall growth and development of puppies after the weaning.Also it is ideal for lactating mother dogs as the essential nutrients helps in foetal development and milk production.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin E & C and other organic minerals boost the immunity system.
- Adequate supply of DHA nourishes nerve cells and aids in brain development.
GROWTH & INTELLIGENCE
Adequate supply of DHA helps in the development of the brain and nourishes the nervous system. A puppy with the healthy brain is easily trainable and it always help him to stay more active.
GUT FRIENDLY FORMULA
Blended with highly digestible ingredients to support the optimum absorption and assimilation in the body.
IDEAL GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
Post weaning, the quality ingredients supports the overall growth and development of puppies. It does provide the extra essential nutrients for foetal development and milk production in mother dogs.
PROTECTION & IMMUNITY
Trusted quality Prebiotics (FOS and MOS) and Probiotics ensures a healthy gut environment. It helps to reduce pathogens and provides optimum protection. Antioxidants like Vitamin E & Vitamin C combined with other organic minerals boosts the immunity system.
FOCUS ON STARTER
For Happier Pups & Healthier Mother
FOCUS ON WEANING
1. RAPID GROWTH: During this transition, the little ones demand higher levels of protein, energy and essential nutrients to ensure optimal growth.
2. DIGESTIVE SYSTEM : In the earlier months of life, puppy’s growth is very rapid, while the digestive system remains still immature & delicate.
3. IMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT : Puppies own immunity at this stage remains delicate. Though it is provided by mother’s colostrum, but gradually declines as puppies grow and it become almost undetectable after 4th week.
FOR PREGNANT DOGS & LACTATING MOTHERS
6th Week to Birth stage: In pregnant dogs, the embryo develops rapidly after 5th week of pregnancy. At this stage the nutritional requirements of female dogs increases with the growing embryo. Requirement of energy packed diet: During advanced pregnancy, energy dense diet is helpful to consume optimum nutrition through limited abdominal space due to developing embryo.
How to introduce your pet to Drools Focus? From the given chart you can start introducing Drools Focus Starter dog food by feeding in small proportion along with the current food. Gradually you need to increase the amount so that by a week you can give entire Drools Focus starter dog food to your pet. Clean and fresh water should be available at all the times
STORAGE INFORMATION : Please make sure while receiving the packet, it is not tampered or damaged. Store it in an air-tight container in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. Avoid basements, condensation & temperature changes as it encourages mould growth, vermin & bugs. Washing the container & drying it properly before use is also required to keep the food fresh for long time.
RECOMMENDED : Drools Focus Puppy Super Premium Dog Food
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5.30 pm
IT Grievance Officer
Mr. Manish Pathak